Saturday, October 7, 2023

English 7-Week of October 9-11

Looking forward to a short week and a nice fall break with my family! Wishing all of you a safe and blessed break.

I am still in need of The Doughnut Fix for my English 7 Standard classes.  I am also in need of poster board as well for our Book Report projects (due November 8th). Thank you so much for all you do!

Amazon Wish List

Last Saturday I was in my first art show at the Mesquite Art Gallery. I thought I'd share a picture since I try to share everything with your children as well. The photo was taken in Richmond, Virginia where I was literally laying down on the track to get the "right shot."

Please be aware I am closing my grades on Monday!

English 7-Honors

  • Daily Writings/Paragraphs
  • Vocabulary Unit 2
  • Short Quill Activity
  • Writing our Children's Novels-Planning
English 7 Standard
  • Mugshots
  • Daily Writings
  • Vocabulary Unit 3
  • Short Quill Activity
  • A Monster Calls-Continue Reading
  • Creative Writing Assignment #2

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 6-10

  English 7 Honors Continue our reading of Dead End in Norvelt  Writings daily Continue our project of creating a tiny house FIELD TRIP May ...