Sunday, January 7, 2024

Week of January 8-12

 Happy Weekend!

I will be out on Monday, January 8th to have a CT Scan done of our son's knees, a repercussion of the car accident they were in before Christmas.  After this appointment, I should be present the rest of the year, which is what I promised the kids!

Honors-I have changed our new novel to Unbroken for this quarter.  We will begin this later this week. I bought with my money for in-classroom use.

7 Honors

  • Monday-Common Lit Assessment for Middle of the Year. It is imperative that all students try their best.
  • Quill this week-due Friday
  • Tuesday-Review the concept of themes with Aesop Fables.
  • Wednesday-Work on project on designing a field trip.
  • Thursday/Friday-begin novel, Unbroken
7 General
  • Monday-Common Lit Assessment for Middle of the Year. It is imperative that all students try their best.
  • Quill this week-due Friday
  • Tuesday-Review theme with Aesop Fables
  • Continue reading The Worst Class Trip Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 6-10

  English 7 Honors Continue our reading of Dead End in Norvelt  Writings daily Continue our project of creating a tiny house FIELD TRIP May ...